St Augustine’s Nursery
We are happy to inform you that we are able to offer up to 16 places of 30-hour provision in our Nursery each year. These places will be offered on the criteria of age, so oldest children will get first chance to take up the places.
If you are interested and think you may be entitled please follow the local authority guidance below.
You will be eligible for 30 hours if the criteria below apply to you:
- both parents must be working (or the sole parent is working in a lone parent family), and each parent earns a weekly minimum equivalent to 16 hours at national minimum wage or living wage, and less than £100,000 per year
- working will include employed and self-employed persons
- in general families where one parent does not work (or neither parent works) will not be eligible for these additional hours
- both parents are employed but one or both parents is temporarily away from the workplace on parental, maternity or paternity leave
- both parents are employed but one or both parents is temporarily away from the workplace on adoption leave
- both parents are employed but one or both parents is temporarily away from the workplace on statutory sick pay
- one parent is employed and one parent has substantial caring responsibilities based on specific benefits received for caring or one parent is employed and one parent is disabled or incapacitated based on receipt of specific benefits.
If you are not eligible under this criterion but would still like to take up the 30-hour provision (full time or part time) then please speak to Mrs Rehbohm, Mrs Dunning or the school office to discuss alternative payment opportunities.
How the offer will be delivered at St Augustine’s…
Breakfast Club Provision 7.30-8.30am
(if required) additional payment of £3
Morning session 8:30am-11:30am
Lunch session 11:30am-12:15pm
Children bring a packed lunch from home.
Children are supervised at a small cost to parents (Currently £2.20)
Afternoon session 12:15am-3:15pm
After school provision: 3pm-5:45pm
(if required) Currently an additional payment of £3 an hour
Please contact us asap if you would be interested in taking up the 30-hour provision.