Our Student Council represents the voice of the all children in our school by promoting your ideas, views and interests.
We are a democratic group with all children given equal opportunity to be involved.
Our role is to help the school serve its students as effectively as possible making all children aware of wider issues.
We play an important role in establishing links with the wider community
- Help create a positive school atmosphere of mutual respect between all adults and children.
- Develop and maintain the participation of children’s in the life of our school.
- Help children to develop important life skills such as project management, time management and leadership skills.Represent the views of the children we represent to our school leadership team.
- Raise awareness of issues among students of issues in society.
- Establish links with the local community.
This section of the website is for our School Council representatives to tell you about the work they do to make our school a better place. As a Rights Respecting School, we know that one of our rights is…
You have the right to give your opinion, and for
adults to listen and take it seriously.
‘Going For Gold’ – Fantastic Attendance
Click below to view or download the documents