As a Voluntary Aided school, we require parents to complete a ‘Supplementary Information Form For Admission To A Voluntary Aided Catholic School’. This form provides additional information that is not collected on the Local Authority’s Common Application Form. Failure to complete this supplementary form will affect the oversubscription criteria in which your child is placed.
- admissions-policy-2020-2021.pdf pdf426.0 KbJan 22nd, 2019
- supplementary-form-for-middlesbrough-catholic-primary-schools.pdf pdf146.2 KbJan 22nd, 2019
- admissions-policy-2019-2020.pdf pdf260.2 KbJan 22nd, 2019
- st-augustines-rc-primary-school-catchment-zone.pdf pdf2.5 MbJan 22nd, 2019
- st-augustines-rc-primary-school-admissions-policy-2018-19.pdf pdf256.7 KbJan 22nd, 2019