As part of the Government’s funding for PE and Sport, we have been allocated £17,760 to improve teaching and learning in PE and to encourage greater participation in sport. This money has been designated for the following:
- Middlesbrough Football Club Foundation come into school every Thursday to provide quality coaching for Years 1 to 6 covering all curriculum sports. An after-school club is also available as part of this agreement.
- We buy into our Trinity Sports Partnership. The cost covers entry into a range of competitions throughout the year and training is also offered to staff. All staff will receive training in the delivery of gymnastics.
- We buy into the Middlesbrough Sports Partnership. This enables teams to take part in Middlesbrough and Tees Valley competitions and staff training is also available.
- Evidencing the impact of Primary PE Funding 2019-20 (1).pdf pdf1.8 MbDec 13th, 2019
- Evidencing the impact of Primary PE Funding 2019-20.pdf pdf1.8 MbDec 13th, 2019
- Impact of Primary PE 2018-2019.pdf pdf1.4 MbJul 22nd, 2019
- Impact of Primary PE 2017-2018.pdf pdf904.4 KbJul 22nd, 2019
- Curriculum Improvement Plan 2017-2018.pdf pdf102.8 KbJan 17th, 2019